THE BLOG

jennifer+will: queen mary – long beach, california

// Author: Frank // 10 Comments

This was such an amazing experience for me. To be honest with you, there was two reasons why I was bit scared to shoot on the boat. First reason, the boat is haunted. But the excitement and energy I got from this wedding made me forget that it was haunted. And second, getting seasick. I have a weak tummy and before arriving, I kept thinking “oh my, motion sickness – puke puke puke”. The boat stood still…no rocking, no nothing. So I was good to go! Phew!

The day could not have been more perfect. Perfect weather, awesome venue, beautiful decor and an amazing couple. I had so much fun at this wedding that I didn’t want it to end. Thank you Jennifer and Will for flying me over from the islands to shoot your beautiful wedding. I am so honored.

10 comments

1. Autumn Thomes - May 6, 2009 4:20 pm

Fabulous as always! I am in love with the shot of Jennifer in the stairwell… that is gorgeous!!! I can TOTALLY relate to your sea sick tummy fears – glad all was okay!

2. jennifer f. - May 6, 2009 8:37 pm

Frank, these are beautiful! You have such an amazing eye. Thank you so much – we can’t wait to see the rest!

3. Gail Fasi, Mother-of-the-Bride - May 6, 2009 9:12 pm

Frank:

These photos are fabulous! They capture the time and spirit of the Queen Mary perfectly. Jenn and Will’s love is forever captured in a beautiful montage of photographs.

4. liz bazar - May 6, 2009 9:45 pm

beautiful

5. Elaine Landicho - May 7, 2009 12:04 am

Darn!! If I had known you’d be in CA, I’d have wanted to set up a meeting with you for possibly shooting our Oahu wedding in November. I just sent you an email before I checked your blog :) Oh well. Great pictures as always.

6. terry chapman (groom's mom) - May 7, 2009 2:06 am

Hey Frank, these shots are really beautiful and they so capture the moment and the setting! Can’t wait to see more!
    Terry

7. Donna - May 7, 2009 1:06 pm

These are some of the most beautiful wedding photos I have ever seen. They are romantic, dramatic, just perfect!

8. JennP - May 7, 2009 8:56 pm

Frank! If we had known you were here we’d have stopped by and taken you out to eat at San Pedro. Next time!

9. Dee - May 13, 2009 2:05 am

Wow! Amazing job. I love seeing how a different place, and particularly a different state can still make for amazing photos. Must be the photographer. :P Great work yet again.

10. Jenna - May 18, 2009 12:34 am

What a unique venue! Love the shot of the bride and groom in the tight space together.