What a month this has been for us.
1) I was on an emotional roller coaster. Grandma’s funeral was a hard one to come by. But the good thing about it is that I’ve seen so many relatives I haven’t seen in ages. It was almost like a small reunion.
2) Kiyana just turned 2. I am so sad that she is no longer a baby. But she will always be my baby no matter how old she is.
3) My computer is FINALLY 100% back to normal. Thank God! And thank God for back-ups.
4) Back on track with all the post production. For my April couples, your images will be mailed out to you next week! YAY! Thank you for all your well wishes and supportive emails! You guys are the BEST! As for my May couples, looks like it’ll be by the 11th-12th week from your wedding day (within the 8-12 week turnaround time – which is actually stated in the contract). Again, YAY! 🙂
5) Congrats to my wife who is now teaching at a new school nearby our home. What used to take her 1 hour to 1 hour and half, now is only a 5-7 minute drive away.
6) I’ve been sick for the last 2.5 weeks, but only now I feel like I’m getting better! (thanks for the coin rub mom!)
7) I just bought a longboard, but I can’t find anytime to even touch the water. 🙁
I guess that’s it for now. Looking forward to August!